Become a Member
(excerpt from Amended By-Laws, Article II, Membership)
Section 1. Qualifications and Classification of Members – Membership in this Association is open to the following:
- as an individual member;
- as an institutional (accounting firm) member;
- as an associate member.
Section 1.1 Application for individual membership must be:
1.1.a. holders of valid and unrevoked CPA certificates;
1.1.b. must have been in public practice for at least three (3) years after qualifying as a CPA;
1.1.c must be accredited by the Board of Accountancy (BOA) or listed as a partner of the BOA-accredited firm;
1.1.d. and must be a partner or staff or sole proprietor of an institutional member;
Section 1.2. Application for Institutional Membership must be engaged on the practice of public accountancy, either as a sole proprietorship or a professional partnership (the “firm”).
1.2.a The firm must be duly accredited by the Board of Accountancy (BOA).
1.2.b The firm, once admitted as an institutional member, must have at least the sole proprietor or one of its partners admitted as an individual member.
1.2.c The sole proprietor or one of its partners in a partnership must have been in public practice for at least three (3) years.
Section 1.3 Associate Member – An individual may be admitted as associate member, subject to the payment of the annual dues and the following qualifications:
1.3.a who has left public practice but would like to remain members of ACPAPP and upon favorable recommendation of the Committee on Membership; or
1.3.b who is certified to as a manager or staff of an institutional member and who has been in public practice for at least three (3) years.
Annual Membership Fee
|A. Per Individual Member||P 500.00|
B. Institutional Member:
• 1 to 10 Professional Personnel
|C. Associate Member:||P 500.00|
One of the most valued benefits of ACPAPP membership is the networking opportunities to other CPAs and Accounting Firms in the Philippines. Through participation at ACPAPP’s programs, members have the opportunity to serve on any of the fourteen member committees, a great way to have contributed to ACPAPP while getting to know more of your peers and colleagues.
In addition, ACPAPP members receive:
- Special member rates on all conferences and seminars, professional development courses and annual national convention registration fees.
- Complimentary subscription to our newsletters and The Auditor’s Report.
- Free access to our Member Directory.
- Numerous special offers for members.
Committees that Members Can Join
- Annual National Convention
- Professional Development – Manila
- Professional Development – Luzon
- Professional Development – Visayas
- Professional Development – Mindanao
- Chapters and Membership Development
- Meetings and Programs
- Accounting and Auditing Standards
- Advocacy and Taxation
- Ethics and Governance
- Fellowship and Special Events
Access to Continuing Professional Development
- Monthly General Membership Meeting
- Regular Trainings and Seminars
- National Accountancy Week Celebration
- Annual National Convention
- ACPAPP Website
- ACPAPP Newsletter – The Auditor’s Report
- Regular Technical Updates
- Helpdesk during Monthly General Membership Meeting
- Business Assurance Training Modules
Every Last Tuesday of the Month
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
ACPAPP & ACPAPP FOUNDATION, INC.
PUBLIC PRACTICE SECTOR DAY
(NATIONAL ACCOUNTANCY WEEK CELEBRATION)
ANNUAL NATIONAL CONVENTION
Every Last Tuesday of October
ACPAPP FOUNDATION, INC.
ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING
ACPAPP ANNUAL BUSINESS MEEETING, ELECTION
& CHRISTMAS PARTY