- ACPAPP, as an organization, aims to consolidate the ranks of all CPAs in Public Practice, enhance their professional competencies and to strictly adhere
to the Profession’s Code of Ethics.
- To realize this vision, ACPAPP shall strengthen its linkages with all regulatory agencies of the government, strengthen its advocacy role and come out with activities
that will solidly unite its members and develop their technical and professional competencies.
- It is ACPAPP’s vision to see all Filipino CPAs in Public Practice elevated to a group of highly esteemed professionals, competently and excellently performing their assigned tasks in the world of business and governance.
ACPAPP FOUNDATION, INC.
Mission & Vision
- To be on organization that is committed to help advance the professional development and promote high professional and ethical standards of Certified Public Accountants in public practice in the Philippines.
- To provide the necessary professional development programs and training facilities that are professional development programs and training that would inure to the benefit of the public.
- To have competent Filipino CPAs in public practice who are committed to provide, with Integrity, services that meet the expectations of clients and stakeholders.